Definitions Customer: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions. Services and Services: M46-Parts provides Customers with: Content: All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular texts - images - videos. Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as "Information (s)" which correspond to all of the personal data likely to be held by M46-Parts for the management of your account, the management of the customer relationship and for the purposes of analyzes and statistics. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "Information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978). The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: n ° 2016-679) 1. Presentation of the website Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the M46-Parts website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its realization and its follow-up:
Mas del Blat
46120 Sainte Colombe - France
VAT not applicable - article 293 B of the CGI
SIREN number: 840 359 525 R.C.S Cahors
APE N °: 4540Z Trade and repair of motorcycles
Publication manager: MAXIME MAUREL
Webmaster: MAXIME MAUREL
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
The Site constitutes a work of the mind protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and the applicable International Regulations. The Customer may not in any way reuse, assign or exploit for his own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site. The use of the M46-Parts site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the M46-Parts site are therefore invited to consult them regularly. This website is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by M46-Parts, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention. The M46-Parts website is regularly updated by MAUREL Maxime, the publication manager. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of the services provided.
M46-Parts and the host cannot be held responsible in the event of a malfunction of the Internet, telephone lines or computer and telephone equipment, particularly related to network congestion preventing access to the server. 5. Intellectual property and counterfeits. M46-Parts is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of M46-Parts. Any unauthorized use of the M46-Parts site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as counterfeiting and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
M46-Parts acts as editor of the M46-Parts site. He is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content he publishes. M46-Parts cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment, when accessing the M46-Parts website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. M46-Parts cannot also be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the M46-Parts site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. M46-Parts reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where appropriate, M46-Parts also reserves the right to challenge the user's civil and / or criminal liability, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory, or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data.
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: n ° 2016-679).
7.1 Persons responsible for collecting personal data For Personal Data collected in the context of the creation of the User's personal account and their navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is MAUREL Maxime. M46-Parts is also represented by MAUREL Maxime, its legal representative. As the data controller it collects, MAUREL Maxime undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is up to the Customer to establish the purposes of their data processing, to provide their prospects and customers, from the collection of their consent, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of treatments consistent with reality. Whenever M46-Parts processes Personal Data, M46-Parts takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which M46-Parts processes them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collected M46-Parts may process all or part of the data:
• to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data for the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
• to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash);
• to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data;
• to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on M46-Parts: email address;
• to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address. M46-Parts does not market your personal data. They are therefore only used out of necessity or for the purpose of processing orders, statistics and analyzes.
7.3 Right of access, rectification and opposition In accordance with current European regulations, Users of M46-Parts have the following rights:
• right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of user data right to block or erase personal user data (article 17 of GDPR) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited;
• right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR);
• right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR);
• right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR);
• right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when these data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR);
• right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom M46-Parts must communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they have previously designated. As soon as M46-Parts becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, M46-Parts undertakes to destroy his data, unless their conservation is necessary for probative purposes or to respond to a legal obligation. If the User wishes to know how M46-Parts uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify it or oppose its processing, the User can contact M46-Parts in writing at the following address: SAS M46-Parts, Mas Del Blat 46120 Sainte Colombe France In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like M46-Parts to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport ). Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations which are imposed on M46-Parts by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, M46-Parts Users can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data
M46-Parts refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected from its Customers to a country outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, M46-Parts remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n ° 2016-679). M46-Parts undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of Customer Information is brought to the attention of M46-Parts, the latter must promptly inform the Customer and communicate the corrective measures taken to it. Furthermore, M46-Parts does not collect any “sensitive data”. The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of M46-Parts and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy. Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main people likely to have access to User data are mainly employees of M46-Parts.
7.5 Types of data collected Concerning the users of the M46-Parts site, we collect the following data: surname, first name, postal address, email and telephone number. M46-Parts also collects information that improves the user experience. These personal data are essential for the processing of purchases, orders and deliveries that are part of the corporate object of M46-Parts. This personal data will be kept for an indefinite period. All users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data. The latter may at any time contact M46-Parts to assert their right: - By email: Contact form - By mail: M46-Parts, Mas Del Blat 46200 46120 Sainte Colombe France
8. Incident notification No matter how hard you try, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify the affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our clients of all matters relating to the security of their account and to providing them with all the information necessary to help them comply with their own regulatory reporting obligations. No personal information of the user of the M46-Parts site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of M46-Parts and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be subject to the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the M46-Parts website.
9. Security To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, M46-Parts uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and password. When processing Personal Data, M46-Parts takes all reasonable measures to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
10. Hyperlinks & "Cookies".
M46-Parts website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of M46-Parts. However, M46-Parts does not have possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no responsibility for this fact. Unless you decide to deactivate cookies, you accept that the site can use them. You can deactivate these cookies at any time, free of charge, from the deactivation possibilities offered to you and recalled below, knowing that this may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of the Services offered by the site. A "cookie" is a small information file sent to the User's browser and saved in the User's terminal (eg computer, smartphone), (hereinafter "Cookies"). This file includes information such as the domain name of the User, the Internet service provider of the User, the Operating system of the User, as well as the date and time of access. Cookies in no case risk damaging the User's terminal.
M46-Parts may process information from the User concerning his visit to the Site, such as the pages viewed, the searches carried out. This information allows M46-Parts to improve the content of the Site and the navigation of the User. Cookies facilitate navigation and / or the provision of services offered by the Site, the User can configure his browser so that he can decide whether or not to accept them so that Cookies are saved in the terminal or, on the contrary, that they be rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. The User can also configure his browser software so that acceptance or rejection of Cookies is offered to him punctually, before a Cookie is likely to be saved in his terminal. M46-Parts informs the User that, in this case, the functionality of its navigation software may not be available. If the User refuses to save Cookies in their terminal or browser, or if the User deletes those that are registered there, the User is informed that their browsing and experience on the Site may be limited. This could also be the case when M46-Parts or one of its service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems connected to the Internet. If applicable, M46-Parts declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of the Site and the services possibly offered by M46-Parts, resulting (i) from the refusal of Cookies by the User (ii) from the impossibility for M46 -Parts to save or consult the Cookies necessary for their operation due to the choice of the User. For the management of Cookies and the choices of the User, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the browser, which will allow you to know how the User can modify his wishes regarding Cookies.
At any time, the User can choose to express and modify their wishes regarding Cookies. M46-Parts may also use the services of external providers to help it collect and process the information described in this section. Finally, by clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube and Pinterest appearing on the M46-Parts Site or in its mobile application and if the User has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing to browsing the M46-Parts Website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube and Pinterest may also place cookies on your devices (computer, tablet, mobile phone). These types of cookies are only placed on your terminals if you agree, by continuing to browse the M46-Parts website. At any time, the User can nevertheless withdraw his consent for M46-Parts to deposit this type of cookie.
11. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the M46-Parts site is subject to French law. Apart from cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Figeac.